SLIM FASTENING, FULL HEALTH, AND ENERGY WITHOUT LIMITS.
- There are many ways to lose weight quickly a lot of kilos.
- However, most of them will make you hungry and feel dissatisfied.
- And unless you have iron willpower, hunger will be with you and you will end up renouncing your goals.
- The sad truth, that perhaps you have already verified personally, is that conventional ideas, eating less, running more, do not work in the long term.
- Count the calories, exercise every day trying to ignore your hunger. This is unnecessary suffering, as well as a waste of time and a way to waste your precious willpower.
- We could call it “Weight loss for masochists”. With which almost everyone gives up. Perhaps this is also why, today we suffer a serious epidemic of obesity.
- Fortunately, there is a better way to achieve your goal. Get ready to lose weight without effort.
Here is a practical step-by-step guide to getting you to lose weight quickly and in a healthy way:
STEP BY STEP TO SLIM IN A HEALTHY AND EFFECTIVE WAY
Are you ready? Let’s go there.
The 3-step plan that I will explain to you consists of:
- Reduce your appetite in an important way.
- How to lose weight without having to go hungry.
- Improve your metabolic health at the same time.
All this backed by high-quality scientific studies.
STEP 1 – REDUCE CARBOHYDRATES
The most important thing is to start by reducing the consumption of sugars and starches (carbohydrates)
- Doing this naturally reduces your hunger, which helps you reduce your caloric intake without having to count them or have to go hungry.
- Reducing carbohydrates also allows us to offer our cells a source of energy different from glucose, fat, I have to tell you that they are the preferred source of energy for both our body and our brain.
- However, for many years fats have been criminalized, we had to be afraid of them, the truth is that we need fat to achieve a healthy weight and full health, yes, good fats, not bad, then we talk about them.
- When we reduce carbohydrates there is also a reduction in insulin levels when this happens, your kidneys eliminate excess sodium and water from your body, which reduces the swelling.
- It is not uncommon to lose up to 4 kilos (sometimes more) in the first week of eating in this way, eliminating weight through body fat and water.
- This is a graph of a study conducted comparing a low-carbohydrate diet and a low-fat diet in overweight/obese women.
- The group of people who eat a low-carbohydrate diet can eat until they feel full, while the low-fat group has restricted calories and feels hungry.
- By reducing carbohydrates, insulin lowers and you will begin to eat fewer calories automatically and without having to go hungry.
- In short, the reduction of insulin puts a fat loss on “automatic pilot”.
- Are you looking for low carbohydrate foods? Here you have 44.
STEP 2 – COME PROTEINS, FATS, AND VEGETABLES
Each of your meals should have a source of protein, a source of fat and another of low-carb vegetables. Doing this way your meals, you will get consumption of carbohydrates in the recommended range of 20-50 grams per day.
FOOD WITH PROTEINS:
- Meat: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, bacon, etc.
- Fish and seafood: salmon, trout, shrimp, lobsters, etc.
- Eggs: Eggs enriched with Omega-3 (organic eggs if possible)
It has been shown that with a protein diet we increase the metabolism by 80 to 100 calories a day.
Diets rich in protein also reduce obsessive thoughts related to food by 60%, also reduce the desire to peck at the end of the day, and make you feel fuller by making you eat 441 fewer calories each day .only adding proteins in your meals. When it comes to losing weight, protein is the king nutrient. Remember it.
Vegetables low in carbohydrates:
- Brussels sprouts.
- Complete list and detail of the program in my nutrition plan The Low Carb Method.
Do not be afraid to fill your plate with these low carb vegetables. You can eat large amounts of them and by doing so you will not go from 20 to 50 grams of carbohydrates per day. A diet based on meats and vegetables contains all the fibers, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy. There is no physiological need to add grains to your diet.
The key aspect of a low carbohydrate eating plan is that you should drink a lot of good fats, you can calmly get to 70% of the calories of the day, these fats will provide your body with your favorite energy source at the same time as they will fill it with health. Many of the health and weight problems that our society suffers are produced by the drastic reduction we have made of fats in the last decades, solve this and you will see how everything changes in a spectacular way
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
STEP 3 – RAISE WEIGHTS 3 TIMES A WEEK
You do not need to exercise to lose weight fast with this plan, but I recommend it.
- The best option is to go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week. You must warm up, lift weights and then stretch.
- If you are new to the gym, do not hesitate to ask a coach for help.
- Lifting weights will cause you to burn calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which is a very common side effect in losing weight.
- Studies with low-carbohydrate diets have shown that you can gain some muscle mass while losing a significant amount of body fat.
- If weight lifting does not convince you, then you can do some easy cardio exercises, such as running, jogging, swimming or walking, that will be enough.
- In addition to strength training, I recommend low-intensity exercise, mainly walking, something that we are not doing much, and that has been shown that helps us in burning fat and in our goal of losing weight. Do you dare to walk 10,000 each day?
OPTIONAL – MAKE A LOAD OF CARBOHYDRATES ONCE A WEEK
- One day a week you can eat more carbohydrates if you need it. Many people prefer Saturdays.
- It is important that you do it with healthy carbohydrates such as oats, rice, quinoa, potatoes, fruits, etc.
- Do this only once a week, if you do more days you will be throwing away your weight loss goals.
- If you want to make a cheat meal and eat something unhealthy, then do it this day.
- Keep in mind that cheating is not necessary, but it can help regulate some hormones that are dedicated to fat burning, such as leptin and thyroid hormones.
- Maybe this day you will gain a little weight, but most of it will be water weight and you will lose it easily in the next 1-2 days.
WHAT HAPPENS TO CALORIES AND CONTROL OF MEALS?
The satiety produced by this diet plan means that you do not need to count calories, in a natural way your appetite is reduced, you feel full, your desire for cravings and anxiety is reduced, this produces a spectacular reduction in the calories that takes us to the weight loss we are looking for, all without counting calories.
The main objective is to keep carbohydrates low (20-50 grams per day) and get the rest of calories from protein (25% of calories) and fat (70% of calories).
In The Low Carb Method I teach you how to vary the number of carbohydrates to get all the benefits while enjoying a varied and balanced diet, it is not about eating lettuce all day, that would make the plan unsustainable and boring, we do not want that.
HOW TO LOWER WEIGHT: MORE ADVICE TO MAKE IT FASTER
Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster :
- Drink more water: A study has shown that drinking water half an hour before meals helps you eat less and lose up to 44% more weight. It also increases the metabolism slightly.
- Drink coffee, tea or matcha: If you are a coffee or tea drinker, then you can drink as much as you want since both help increases your metabolism.
- Eat breakfast with high protein value: Studies have shown that people who replace a cereal-based breakfast with protein-rich foods such as eggs feel more satiated in the next 36 hours, and thereby lose up to 65% more weight
- Eat viscous fiber: Fiber supplements such as glucomannan can help you lose weight, especially in the belly area.
- Improve your sleep: Lack of sleep is one of the biggest risk factors for weight gain and obesity, so take care of your sleep because it is very important
- Weigh yourself every day: Studies show that people who weigh themselves daily lose more weight than people who weigh themselves last longer, this is because it allows them to improve their habits and increase their motivation. I recommend you not only look at the kilos of weight but also in the percentage of fat, for this you can help a scale of bioimpedance like this. Fixing only on the kilos of weight may not be exact, it may happen that you are doing things well and lose weight of fat but at the same, you are gaining muscle, this would not see weight loss in kilos on the scale but you were improving your body composition, which is positive.
- Try intermittent fasting: Intermittent fasting is a powerful tool to lose weight and improve health, endorsed by many quality studies. We will use this tool in The Low Carb Method.
- Goodbye to fruit juices and sugary drinks: They favor the peaks of blood sugar and insulin, when this happens the weight loss is more difficult.
- Eat whole unprocessed foods: Whole foods are much more nutritious, satiating and lower in calories than processed ones, making smart decisions and saying goodbye to those processed.
- Choose foods that help to burn fat: Certain foods are very useful for the loss of fat, let me introduce you 5 great foods for weight loss:
1.- WHOLE EGGS
- For many years the eggs have been unfairly mistreated, it was said that they increased the cholesterol in the blood, that has caused that many people eat a few eggs a week, since they consider them a “suspect” food.
- Luckily, today we already have many studies that indicate that eggs do not raise blood cholesterol or cause heart attacks.
- So I can tell you, love the eggs, you can take them calmly every day without any problem, I do it, I take 3 whole eggs in each breakfast, I like to prepare them in French omelet with cheese.
- They will provide you with proteins, healthy fats and at the same time, they will make you feel very satiated after meals, which will help you to eat fewer calories throughout the day.
- Besides eggs are one of the most nutritious foods that exist, which is important when we are trying to lose weight, that the foods that are in our nutrition plan provide us all the nutrients we need so that it is a healthy weight loss.
2. LEAF VEGETABLES
- Among the leafy vegetables, we have kale and chard.
- This type of vegetables have two characteristics that make them perfect for our goal of fast weight loss, the first is that they are low in calories, which will help us when counting calories ingested throughout the day,The second positive aspect is that they are low in carbohydrates, but high in fiber, this will bring us a great satiety, which is very positive to feel full after meals and not be with high levels of hunger or cravings.
- Leafy vegetables are also incredibly nutritious and very high in all kinds of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This includes calcium, which has been shown in some studies to help burn fat.
- I have to say that I am addicted to avocados, they are present in almost all my meals.
- What many people do not know about avocado is that it is a fruit, but unlike other fruits, it is not high in carbohydrates, it is rich in healthy fats.
- Avocados, like olive oil, are rich in monounsaturated oleic acid.
- Although they are mostly fats, they also give us a lot of water, which means they do not contain as many calories as you can think.
- The avocado is a perfect food to include in a salad, studies show us that avocado fats allow us to better absorb the nutrients of vegetables, even being 15 times higher this absorption of nutrients.
- Avocados also provide important nutrients, such as fiber and potassium.
4. COCONUT OIL
- Coconut oil is also one of those foods that causes a lot of controversies, from time to time there have been interesting information that alerted people about their health risks.
- The truth is that they are just that, news with an interest in destroying food that according to studies gives us many health benefits, including weight loss.
- Coconut oil is a food rich in medium-length fatty acids, also known as medium chain triglycerides.
- It has been shown that these fatty acids increase satiety more than other types of fats, not only that, they also increase the number of calories burned.
- We must be clear that it is a food rich in calories, so we must take it in moderation, I recommend using it to fry or to dress salads, I would not recommend taking more than 2 tablespoons a day.
5. WICKED MEAT AND CHICKEN BREAST
- There is also a debate between whether red meat is good for health, they have been accused of an example of increasing the risk of cancer.
- It is good to differentiate between processed red meats and red meats from organic animals.
- Studies have shown us that unprocessed red meat does not increase the risk of heart disease or diabetes.
- Meat is a food that gives us high amounts of protein, a key nutrient for our goal of losing weight.
- It is key because it gives us great levels of satiety, in addition, studies show us that a diet with good amounts of protein helps us burn 80 to 100 more calories a day. (I’m always talking about healthy amounts of protein)
- The studies also show us that when we increase the protein intake to 25-30% of the calories of the day, we manage to reduce the anxiety for food, something that many people with excess weight often suffer, so this control of the anxiety will be very positive for our goal.
HOW LONG WILL YOU TAKE IN SLIMMING? (AND OTHER BENEFITS)
- You can get fast weight loss of 2 to 4 kilos (sometimes more) in the first week, then the weight loss will be constant.
- Personally, I can lose 1 to 2 kilos per week for several weeks when I make this plan strictly.
- If you are new to the diet, then things will most likely happen quickly. The more weight you have to lose, the faster you lose it.
- During the first days, you may feel a little strange. Your body has been burning carbohydrates for many years, and it may take a while to get used to using fat as fuel instead.
- It’s called the “low-carb flu,” and it usually lasts a few days. In my case, it lasted me about 3 days. If you add a little salt to your meals it will help you to overcome these days, you can, for example, drink a cup of hot water with broth, you will notice the improvement.
- After this, most people say they feel very good, more positive and more energetic. At this point, you have become a “fat burning machine.”
Despite decades of unjustified criticism of fat, the low-carb diet also manages to improve your health in many other ways:
- Blood sugar: Tends to go down in low carbohydrate diets.
- Triglycerides: they tend to go down too.
- LDL (bad cholesterol). The size of the bad cholesterol particles changes from small to large, which is positive.
- HDL (good cholesterol): Tends to rise.
- Blood pressure improves significantly.
- In addition, low-carb diets are easier to follow than low-fat diets.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO DIE OF HUNGER TO LOWER WEIGHT
- If you are in treatment for any ailment, it is important to talk with your doctor before making changes, because this plan can reduce your need for medication.
- By reducing carbohydrates and insulin levels, you can change your hormones and thereby get your body and brain “want” to lose weight.
- This leads to a significant reduction in appetite and hunger, which eliminates the main reason why most people can not lose weight with other methods.
- It is proven that you will lose 2.3 times more weight than with a low-fat diet, or with a diet that restricts calories.
- If you would like to have all this plan in a book, do not miss the Low Carb Method with a 21-Day Weight Loss Plan
- I hope you try the Method, I assure you that it will solve your weight and health problems forever and tell me how you have gone.
If you have any questions, leave a comment below so I can help you.